The DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon is offering a unique experience for running clubs across the country. Make Pittsburgh your spring 2017 race, rally your running club members to register and unlock great pre and post-race perks!
What is the Running Club Rally?
The Running Club Rally is a discount and perks program available to all running clubs and groups. Once your club is registered start recruiting members to unlock great benefits!
What are the perks?
Just by registering your Club, participating members will receive the following:
- An open invitation from our Steel City Road Runners to join them on a run through the city. Familiarize yourself with the course before race day!
- Once the Opening Month sale is over (9/7) all group members will get a discount on registration for the DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon, UPMC Health Plan Pittsburgh Half Marathon, and FedEx Ground Pittsburgh Marathon Relay.
- Inclusion on the DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon website listing of Running Clubs attending the event in May, 2017.
However, if you really RALLY and get 20 or more to register, each member will receive these additional exclusive perks:
- Entry into the start line VIP area (includes private bathrooms).
- Entry to the post-race hospitality tent featuring catered lunch, massages, and private bathrooms.
- A chance to be featured on the Leaderboard - highlighting the top recruiting running clubs** .
- Pittsburgh Running Club Rally commemorative item.
*Proof of running club membership required.
**Based on total club participants registered for the 2017 DICK'S Sporting Goods Marathon weekend of events.
How do I register a team?
It's easy! Complete the form below to register your group for the Running Club Rally. Once your information is submitted, please allow 3-5 business days for processing. You will then receive an email with further instructions and information to share with your club members on how to join the challenge and receive their discount code***.
***Please note, discounts are not retroactive. Members who are already registered will not be refunded but can still be added to your team and count towards your total number of participants.
Updated as of 4/18/17