In 2018, Pittsburgh will host the 10th Anniversary of the running of the DICK'S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon as well as the USATF Half Marathon Championships, so race weekend will be filled with great celebrations and excitement. We are offering a unique experience for running clubs across the country to be a part of this weekend. Make Pittsburgh your spring 2018 race, rally your running club members to register, and unlock great pre and post-race perks!
What is the Running Club Rally?
Now in it's third year, the Running Club Rally is a discount and perks program available to all running clubs and groups. Once your club is registered, start recruiting members to unlock great benefits!
What are the perks?
Just by registering your Club, participating members will receive the following:
- An open invitation from our Steel City Road Runners to join them on a run through the city. Familiarize yourself with the course before race day!
- Inclusion on the DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon website listing of Running Clubs attending the event in May, 2018.
- Group members will get a discount on registration for the DICK’S Sporting Goods Pittsburgh Marathon, UPMC Health Plan Pittsburgh Half Marathon, and FedEx Ground Pittsburgh Marathon Relay once prices increase beyond the Early Bird Opening Rates ($65-80). More info to come.
However, if you really RALLY and get 20 or more to register, each member will receive these additional exclusive perks:
- Entry into the start line VIP area (includes private bathrooms).
- Entry to the post-race hospitality tent featuring catered lunch, massages, and private bathrooms.
- A chance to be featured on the Leaderboard - highlighting the top 10 recruiting running clubs** .
- Pittsburgh Running Club Rally commemorative item.
*Proof of running club membership required.
**Based on total club participants registered for the 2017 DICK'S Sporting Goods Marathon weekend of events.
How do I register a team?
It's easy! Complete the form below to register your group for the Running Club Rally. Once your information is submitted, please allow 3-5 business days for processing. You will then receive an email with further instructions and information to share with your club members on how to join the challenge and receive their discount code***.
***Please note, discounts are not retroactive. Members who are already registered will not be refunded but can still be added to your team and count towards your total number of participants.