Date: Saturday, May 5, 2018
Start: 12:00 PM
|Registration Opens August, 2017|
Packet pick up is located at the GNC Live Well Pittsburgh Health and Fitness Expo on Friday, May 5, 2017. Click here for Expo hours and location.
Packets can also be picked up race morning at the Animal Rescue League booth in Point State Park.
The Rachael Ray Nutrish Pittsburgh Pet Walk takes place at Point State Park downtown. Click here to view the pet walk course.
- No refunds or deferments of entry fees.
- Pets are not permitted to participate in the UPMC Sports Medicine/UPMC Health Plan Pittsburgh 5K Run or Toyota of Pittsburgh Kids Marathon events.
- All well-behaved pets are welcome.
- Pets must have current vaccinations, be safe to bring in public and be leashed at all times. No retractable leashes please.
- Owners must clean up after their pets; bags will be provided.
- If your pet is in heat, please leave her at home.
Click here to see the official photos from our official photography partner MarathonFoto.
Congratulations! The official Finisher Certificate can be found here.
There are three categories for awards and each category will award the top three.
1. Cutest Pet
2. Pet/Owner Look-A-Like
3. Best Costume