Date: Saturday, April 30, 2016
Start: 9:30 AM
: Each child may have one adult run with them on race day at no additional charge. Parent/Guardian name will be added during child’s registration.
Kids of STEEL schools/organizations have the option to receive their students' race numbers and shirts ahead of time so that they can distribute these items at their school/site. If your child is part of an official Kids of STEEL school/site, please check with their coordinator to see if they will be taking advantage of this option.
If your KOS school/site is not distributing items or you do not attend a KOS school, you have two options for packet pick-up.
- Visit the GNC Live Well Pittsburgh Health and Fitness Expo on Friday, April 29 between 11:00 AM and 8:00 PM and look for the Toyota of Pittsburgh Kids Marathon booth. Click here for Expo hours and location. Please note that Kids Marathon participants will not receive a race packet confirmation ticket ahead of time. Race numbers will be sorted and picked up alphabetically by last name.
- Pick up your race number and shirt on race morning, Saturday, April 30, near the start line on the North Shore starting at 6:30 AM.
Please note that all kids will receive their goody bags at the finish line.
The Toyota of Pittsburgh Kids Marathon is 1 mile in distance. Click here to view the 2015 Kids Marathon course.
The Toyota of Pittsburgh Kids Marathon begins on the North Shore and runs across the Andy Warhol Bridge and finishes at the official finish line downtown.
- No refunds or deferments of entry fees
- Parents/guardians do not need to register themselves for the Kids Marathon. During the registration process they will include their name as running with the child on race day. Each child may have one adult run with them on race day at no additional charge.
- Paper/mail-in registrations will not be accepted after January 1, 2016
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters, baby joggers, strollers, roller skates and roller blades are not permitted on the course
- Animals are not permitted on the course
- Headphones (iPods, mp3 players, CDs, tape walkmans, radios, etc.) are discouraged
Congratulations on completing the 2015 Toyota of Pittsburgh Kids Marathon. Click on the link below to download your 2015 finisher certificate. If you also completed the Kids of STEEL program, you may find that finisher certificate below as well. Congratulations!
Click here to see the official photos from our official photography partner MarathonFoto.
Date: Saturday, April 30, 2016
Time: 11:30 AM
Ages: This event is recommended for children ages 2-5 years old. Each child must have one adult run with them on race day. Children must be able to walk with minimal assistance. Please no jogging strollers on the course.
Registration Rates: $10.00 per child. Participants will receive a medal and shirt. Register here. Race Day registration will be at the Kids of STEEL tent in Point State Park from 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM.
Packet Pick Up: GNC Live Well Pittsburgh Health & Fitness Expo at the Toyota of Pittsburgh Kids Marathon booth on Friday, April 29 from 11:00 AM – 8:00 PM or in Point State Park at the Kids of STEEL tent on Saturday, April 30 from 9:30 AM – 11:00 AM.
Course Description: Course will be in Point State Park. Course map will be posted online closer to race day.